Frequently asked questions
- How long will it take my carpet to dry?
Normal drying time is about 6 to 12 hours, depending on the humidity level in the air, air movement, and room temperature. The application of Scotchgard will make the drying process take a bit longer.
- How long will it take my furniture to dry?
It typically takes anywhere from 1-2 hours. We recommend you abstain from 1-2 hours.
- Will all the spots come out?
We treat all spotted areas with the most professional techniques available today and are successful more than 97% of the time. But rest assured; we completely exhaust our huge arsenal of cleaners before we declare a stain permanent.
- How safe are your cleaning and protection methods?
We use only the safest, most effective technology to assure not only your satisfaction, but your safety as well. We do not use any chemicals, or leave any irritant residues.
- What does "cleaning to the standards" mean?
- My carpet has bleached or faded spots, can you correct that?
If there is color loss in the carpet, it may be able to be spot dyed, or we can do a carpet repair for you by replacing that area of carpet with another piece from our stock.